Location: Madison or Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is searching for a motivated, organized and detail oriented person to join our Madison or Milwaukee Office. This person is primarily responsible for administrative and project support duties for multiple Project Managers within one or more market-based Studios. Strong knowledge of work being done by those Project Managers, personnel assignments, and status of projects will be required. Emphasis is on project processes and financial related project activities centering on contracts, billing and collections. This person will report to the Project Management Practice Leader and the CFO, and will also work in conjunction with Project Managers and maintain a strong interface with the Accounting Department.
- Maintain Excellent Communication with Project Managers
- Maintaining a working knowledge of project financials
- Maintaining accurate and reliable financial information on projects
- Analyzing and Assisting Project Managers with Deltek Vision and Vision Reports
- Conducting monthly project review meetings with Project Managers
- Producing monthly client invoices
- Tracking and Processing consultant agreements/invoices
- Assisting in Work In Process analysis and month end close processes
- Review and Coordination of Project Contracts, Proposals, Etc.
- Assist in general accounting processes
The Fine Print
- Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
- Several years of experience in a professional office setting
- Experience with Deltek Vision software a plus