Location: Denver, Colorado
Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is searching for a motivated, organized and detail oriented person to join our Denver office. This person is primarily responsible for administrative and project support duties for multiple Project Managers within one or more market-based Studios. Strong knowledge of work being done by those Project Managers, personnel assignments, and status of projects will be required. Emphasis is on project processes and financial related project activities centering on contracts, billing and collections.
This person will report to the Project Management Practice Leader and the CFO, and will also work in conjunction with Project Managers and maintain a strong interface and act as a liason between Project Management Staff and the Accounting Department. As such, this position will benefit from the ability to gain an understanding of project accounting, including revenue recognition and the Financial Statement impacts of project transactions such as client and service provider invoicing.
- Maintaining Excellent Communication with Project Managers
- Maintaining a working knowledge of projects financials
- Maintaining accurate and reliable financial information on projects
- Analyzing and assisting Project Managers with Deltek Vision and Vision Reports
- Conducting monthly project review meetings with Project Managers
- Producing monthly client invoices
- Tracking and Processing consultant agreements/invoices
- Organizing and maintaining hard copy and electronic project accounting files
- Assisting in collection of accounts receivable
- Assisting Project Managers in project setup and maintenance
- Contributing information in project management project reviews
- Verifying timesheets on a weekly basis
- Reviewing monthly expense reports
- Production of and understanding of Contracts, Proposals, and Agreement letters
- Some day-to-day office operations
- Other tasks as assigned
The Fine Print:
- Associates degree or beyond in Accounting.
- Several years of relatable general ledger accounting experience preferred.
- Several years of experience in a professional office setting
- Experience with Deltek Vision software a plus