We are looking for an energetic intern to help our marketing team with public relations, promotional materials, website, social media and more!
This person will report within the marketing team and primarily provide marketing and administrative support for firm-wide marketing efforts and database maintenance. The Marketing + Administrative Intern will work to support the execution of marketing plans, studio promotional efforts, marketing collateral updates and complete various tasks in support of the marketing team.
The Marketing + Administrative Intern must demonstrate proactive initiative, collaboration within a team environment, and be able to manage several tasks at a time while effectively communicating progress to team leads.
This is a paid position.
- Help with ensuring database integrity through support with research and record updating, within firm database (Deltek Vision)
- Assist with ongoing website maintenance via WYSIWYG tool
- Support the marketing team with photography maintenance and loading in OpenAsset
- Support the team with transitioning graphics and content into updated InDesign templates
- Assist with the development of presentation in PowerPoint
- Interview members of the firm for development of press releases and project descriptions
- Assist with execution of marketing collateral
- Assist with development of proposals and qualifications packages in InDesign
- Assist with event planning and organization
- Communicate effectively with Marketing Team and EUA staff
- Important Note: At times this position will be required to do basic tasks to support the firm and team, but will receive exposure to the world of service industry marketing.
The Fine Print:
- Working towards a BA or BS in business, journalism, communications, marketing, public relations, advertising or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (especially PowerPoint and InDesign)
- Ability to provide a consistent presence in office, working 30 – 40 hrs/wk in the summer, academic year support to be determined based on need and fit.
- Demonstrate strong writing and proofreading skills (provide three writing examples)
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with a high degree of organization
- Advanced writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong attention to detail