Join Eppstein Uhen Architects' growing firm as a Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer. This position will work with the marketing team engaging with various people and positions across the company to support the execution of marketing plans, business development pursuits (proposals, interviews) and firm initiatives.
Each Marketing Coordinator is responsible for market-specific pursuit efforts including creating responses to request for proposals (RFP/RFQ’s), facilitating meetings, and developing interview strategies requiring extensive use of InDesign and PowerPoint. The position requires a high-level of interaction and effective communication with professional staff. Interested candidates should be comfortable running meetings and regularly engaging with others in the firm. The Marketing Coordinator will work to support the execution of marketing plans, studio promotional and pursuit efforts and produce superior studio marketing materials.This specific position has the responsibility of supporting the firm and marketing team in graphic design efforts with a portion of time allotted to template development, standards development / enforcement and environmental branding initiatives for client building projects.
- Organize and lead meetings on various marketing initiatives
- Coordinate the content, design and development of proposals and qualifications packages
- Interview professional staff, write blogs/articles and develop verbiage for public relations and marketing collateral
- Brainstorm with Marketing Team to develop marketing strategies and campaigns for various markets and potential clients
- Coordinate and assist with the development of presentation materials, professional photoshoots/video shoots, and marketing collateral
- Take ownership of specific assigned areas – to be determined - within the marketing team structure (public relations, social, website, graphics, etc.)
- Provide general support for Marketing Department and firm at large
- Assist with coordination of firm and market events
- Conduct general research to support various markets and marketing department
- Make updates within firm CRM database (Deltek Vision), photography database (Open Asset), and website WYSIWYG tool.
- Provide proactive ideas and solutions to marketing tasks and issues with studios and firm
- Marketing / Graphic Design experience.
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines with a high degree of organization and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Very strong graphic design and sound page layout skills - creative portfolio will be requested
- The ability to work autonomously and with a team
- The ability to positively and proactively converse with all levels of firm staff via in-person, phone and email communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (specifically PowerPoint and InDesign)
An Added Plus:
- Confident individual who is comfortable meeting new people, enjoys interacting with others and is approachable and friendly
- Formal Graphic Design training
- Experience in the A/E/C industry
The Fine Print:
- Position is in Milwaukee
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent in communications / marketing
- A minimum of 3 years marketing or graphic design experience
- This is a full-time (43 hours/week) position