EUA is seeking just the right individual to join our exciting team and represent the firm on a daily basis.
This is a front-line position responsible for delivering a positive experience to anyone who comes in contact with EUA via our lobby or phone system. In addition, this person must communicate well with all staff members and facilitate a positive "internal" experience. We are seeking an individual who can excel in a high-profile position. This position requires an engaged individual with the ability to be responsive in a fast-paced environment, exhibit a positive energy, and a customer service/ concierge-like approach.
This person will be expected to learn and understand internal functions and capabilities of the firm and staff to provide outstanding service to internal and external customers. In addition to the core responsibilities listed below, this person has the opportunity to add value to the position and the firm through involvement in additional firm initiatives.
This position reports directly to the Human Resources Director, but will also be directed by the Executive Administrator for specific responsibilities and coordination of tasks.
The successful candidate will have the following traits:
- Ability to Maintain and Promote a Positive Attitude
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Exceptional Organization Skills
- Ability to Manage Multiple Tasks
- Abililty to Work Independently
- Ability to Communicate with All in a Respectful Manner
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Solve Problems Pro-Actively
- Act as the initial host for all individuals entering or contacting EUA
- Assistance with internal meeting and client event planning and room preparation
- Coordination of internal meeting and client event related vendors
- Opening and/or closing the lobby at appropriate times
- Processing incoming and outgoing deliveries, including time-sensitive material
- Professionally answering phones and connecting callers to appropriate personnel
- Directing guests to appropriate meeting locations
- Maintaining overall appearance of the reception and lobby areas
- Scheduling/Coordination of back-up assistance as needed (from internal resources)
- Assistance with scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Handling of General Correspondence, Emails, and Voicemails
- Assisting Executive Administrator with other projects as assigned, including but not limited to: lists, database entry and maintenance, supplies, deliveries, etc.)
- Other administrative assistance to staff as required
- Opportunities to participate and contribute to firmwide initiatives
The Fine Print:
- Previous Receptionist or similar experience in Corporate or Service Industry
- Proficiency with Software including Microsoft Windows Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Architectural or Construction Industry knowledge a plus This is an hourly position