Eppstein Uhen Architects is looking for a talented Designer with 5+ years experience creating innovative environments.
This person will be a fully competent Architect in most conventional aspects and broad areas of assignments and sizes of projects; should be capable of solving complex design problems within a collaborative atmosphere.
- Analysis of Client Priorities and Needs
- Conception and Development of Architectural Design Solutions;
- Initiation and Creation of Designs and Plans
- Preparation of Presentation and Design Drawings using Current Techniques and Technology, including Manual and Digital Tools such as SketchUp and Revit;
- Mentoring and Direction of Internal Project Team with respect to Design
- Selection and Knowledge of Current and Appropriate Materials and Products
- Effective Communication with Clients, Consultants and Internal Teams.
The Fine Print
- Licensed Architect with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Must have strong public presentation skills.
An Added Plus
Knowledge and Experience with Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, and Related Software
- Strong Mentoring and Interpersonal Skills